Nova's Truth

Photographic truth is a somewhat controversial topic in the art world as photographs can easily be manipulated within photoshop, but also subject matter and framing. Jurgenson says , "And, certainly, the emergence of digital photographic technology makes manipulation easier, more common, and explicit, heightening familiar insecurities about the image's relation to reality." Within the world today, it is almost expected that every photograph has been manipulated or edited in some way shape or form. Simple technology allows for us to edit bodies, colors and framing. On top of this subject matter is a common thing to manipulate as social media tends to only highlight the positive side of one's life. In my post this week, I highlighted the reality of Nova. Her chewing gets out of control very easily and has made life very stressful and hard at times. My photos highlight just some of this things I have dealt with while raising her. I love her so much, but it isn't always easy. I think everyone expects it to be easy, but dog mom's all over understand and know what I mean when I say it isn't, in fact it is really really hard. 








Comments

  1. Samoye in my family will also bite things, such as biting the foot of the table, tearing the curtains, and tearing up my dolls. I was very angry at that time, but I will still like it later. Because it's cute. Ha ha ha ha. I think a dog is like a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your tolerance and efforts. You are really good. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts